Yes, I know the character is only supposed to be 18, but
Theo James is only 2 years younger than me (12/16/84…I’ve done some research
lol…and yes, technically it’s 2 years and ten days, but whatever), so I don’t
feel like a dirty old lady – or a cougar; I’m way too young to be a cougar, btw!
But, uh…yeah…I adore both the character as written by Roth
<well-developed and believable: cockiness of an 18 year old with the
underlying naivete of an inexperienced young man>, and as performed, nuanced
and realistic, by Theo…but moreso with the live-action Four, er, Tobias…Theo!
Alright, alright! I
confess: it’s more of a major crush on Theo James in the role of Four (<3),
but I think I’ll take Theo in anything.
I can’t think of anyone who would play the role as well, but I’m sure
anyone would bring something different to the role. I just don’t think it would be the same. Well, obviously it wouldn’t be the same,
right? A different actor plays a
character differently, I guess, unless the director is very heavy-handed…but I
wouldn’t know about that, as I’ve yet to land my breakout role!
Fangirling, big time!
Fangirling, big time!
Sorry, English husband who isn’t Theo James; he is my Brit
du jour!
No comments:
Post a Comment
How is my writing? Content-related commentary?