Monday, April 14, 2014

The Unemployment Shuffle (see also, The Laundry Shuffle)

Unemployed.

It's a title I wear, a status I claim, a state of mind...an experience I know all too well, and one which I'm fighting tooth and nail!

I do not enjoy unemployment.  I want my life to be something other than monotonous, but not just any random something...I want to enjoy it, and I'm tired of only enjoying the days when someone else is here at home with me.

I forget what I need to do, neglect the dog, and ignore the cat.  Every day is exactly the same.  I'm so sick of it!  That's why I started this blog: to relieve the boredom, and just possibly to get noticed by someone who can use a good writer.

It's difficult to be entertaining, engaging, and humorous when each day brings the same circumstances and chores, with little variation, and it's hard to get things accomplished, even with the sameness of days.

I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is my writing? Content-related commentary?